Help with my mouse and my keyboard

yooseojoon1130

My mouse is Logitech g102 lightsync and Logitech g hub cannot detect the mouse
My keyboard is razer huntsman mini and razer synapse cannot detect my keyboard after a driver update

plodr

Liz
cannot detect my keyboard after a driver update
Then the next step is to rollback the driver or restore the computer to a time before this occurred. You might have to temporarily attach a different keyboard and mouse to use the computer.

yooseojoon1130

Then the next step is to rollback the driver or restore the computer to a time before this occurred. You might have to temporarily attach a different keyboard and mouse to use the computer.
I don't have a back up because I change my laptop but the old one was reset and I removed a lot of restore points after this occurred and this occurred after I received the mouse I roll back the driver and G hub still cannot detect my mouse.

plodr

Liz
Then it looks like your next option is to use another mouse and keyboard because you can't use a computer if you don't have a working mouse and keyboard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online