1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help with my New Web Pages ...

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by vja4Him, Nov 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vja4Him

vja4Him Thread Starter

I just uploaded two new webpages, using Nvu to create the pages and Cyberduck (DreamHost Shell doesn't work for some unknown reason) to upload the pages. DreamHost Tech Support was not able to resolve this issue and told me to use Cyberduck instead.

Finally got the pages uploaded after about six frustrating hours, with help of DreamHost Tech Support.

Now my pages appear much too small on the Internet (using four different browsers), and everyone is complaining that they can't even see what I've created!

I enlarged the fonts to HUGE size in Nvu. The fonts appear large in Nvu, but when I upload again (Overwrite), there is NO change in the font size online.

What can I do to get the fonts to the correct size?

My computer is a Mac Pro 2.93 Ghz, running Snow Leopard 10.6.8

-- Jim

2. ccube

ccube

Can you post a link to the site, that way we can see the code, and maybe what the problem is.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1027848

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice