Help with Office Outlook 2007

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sgs2010

Hello there, I am Currently lloking for help with a few areas so here we go.

I wish to change the defalt template and with the new template i would like it to appear each time i reply and start a new message. The template would also have to have the business logo, name address, etc... How would i gop about doing this?

Next i wish to change the reply address of one of my email accounts as I am using it for outgoing mail only. SDo the reply mail would have to be "forced" to my other account. Both of these are sync'd with outlook 2007.

Any help would be good =]

Thanks

Scott

sgs2010

Thanks for your reply Anne i have no issues making templates its setting a template as the "Default" i am having issues with.

You have however cleared up my "reply to" issue.

Thanks

Scott

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online