Help With PaperPort 11

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SarahHeller

I have recently begun using PaperPort 11 at work. I have a document that was emailed that I incorporated into PaperPort and made it into a PP document. The issue I am having is I want to blow up the text and change it to remain that way. I can obviously zoom but it will not stay saved that way. I tried resizing the document to blow it up, but again it will not work. The original scan that was emailed to me is poor quality so when I tried to send it to Word to make an OCR document it did not work. Does anyone know how to blow up the text so it can be saved that way so that we can read it easier?

Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online