1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help with .php file download

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by HannahBo, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HannahBo

HannahBo Thread Starter

I have downloaded a software called Traffic Emailer. Problem was that it is a .php file which my computer could not read and I don't know why or how to fix. Is there a simple way to view php files. I am running Windows XP.

When I got the message that the file could not be viewed, I did something stupid and tried opening it in Notepad. Now I don't know how to change it back so that it will not keep opening this in Notepad.

Can anyone help? Please explain it to me like I am in Pre-school. Seriously. I need simple, basic, step by step here.

Thank you.

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    1) It looks like TrafficEmailer is a mass e-mailing application that allows someone to send the same e-mail to many people at the same time

2) Spammers are probably the biggest users of such programs. They like to send e-mail messages to many people they do not know. The e-mail messages usually contain advertising for products that will enhance one's naughty bits or suggest purchasing stock in a company that is going to become the next Microsoft of Apple.

3) Most people on this site hate getting spam. They consider Spammers to be very naughty people that should be spanked or worse. They will not help anyone with putting more spam into their Inboxes.

4) If you had to give a web site your e-mail address in order to obtain the software, I am almost 99.99% sure that address is going to see a sudden increase of incoming spam.

3. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

As mentioned above, we ban spammers, we don't help them ;)

I would suggest not posting anymore questions along these lines.

Closing thread.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755319

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice