Help with sat nav system

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pcfeer

Hi, I have in my possession a sat nav system which I believe is called a "typhoon time traveller 1000" and I can not find any support websites for new content etc for this model so I assume the company no longer exists?

my question is where can I obtain new content for this device and also what type of external antenna can I use with it as it has a port on the back for one but I cant seem to find a compatible device. Many thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online