Help with Shortcuts, please!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bertwright2010

Got all pics on computer organized and somewhere along the lines I tried opening a pic and it asked which program to use. I used Photoshop, and now ALL of my shortcuts on my desktop at photoshop icons. I try to open Explorer, it goes to photoshop. Any help on getting them all back to normal will save me time and frustration!!!!

Bertwright2010

No luck. said to download unassociate but no where to get it from. Sorry, when something goes wrong on PC, I am not the one that gets it!!!

Bertwright2010

So I got the unassoc, thanks to the link. Now it askes that I unassoc all files. If everything is going to one program, Corel Paintshop PhotoPro, where do I find which "file type" to unassociate??? I hope this will be my last question!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online