Help with Specs Needed for a DVD Burning PC

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mrserv0n

I run a DVD Burning backup site for MAME/ Console roms, Due to a flood of business I need a dedicated machine for burning these DVD Sets because I can never use my computer I am ALWAYS burning DVDs.

What system specs do I NEED to run 3 dvd burners simultaneously. Can I get away with a 3200 Sempron with 512ram or do I need something nice?

Also If I have 3 dvd burners and put the Original Disc in Drive 1, can I then burn that to Drives 2 and 3 at the same time

mrserv0n

No. I want to know how demanding a dvd burner is on a PC and what kind of specs one would need to have 3 going at once. I already have the drives and half the parts I am not interested in buying a $1500 piece of hardware

I don't know of any software that will let you to burn to more then one burner at a time, unless it on a burner like the one on the link I gave you . as fore as the cpu and ram just open windows task manager when you are burning something to see what you cpu is doing for the ram I have a program called everesthome that tell you how much ram you are using but i see that it is no longer free if you want it just pm me and i can sent it to you

Nero allows burning to 4 recorders at once. It has to be the full retail version not OEM. I would at least run a Gig of RAM though.

did not know that but i only run the oem one, it also would be a good idea to add another fan or 2 with 3 burner going

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online