Help with Toshiba Satellite Laptop with Win7

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dr911

Hello All,

It's been a while. Got a problem with my dad's Toshiba satellite L455D-S5976 laptop, It has win 7 home. It starts up , windows logo appears, then "noting", Can't get into safe mode, last know configuration, or anything. Tried the restore disk the can with it, I got "error f3-f100-0003". I've tried several "boot up disk including Trinity Recovery Disk, nothing. And I don't have a Win 7 disk. Only a "upgrade" disk.

I even tried pressing down on the 0 key and holding down the power button, same error message.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance..

dr911

Thanks for the info, PSCO2007.

Don't think it's the HDD. Why would the Windows logo come on ? And other various stuff contained in Windows come on ?

Any other suggestions ? Anybody ??

I'm going by the info from the OP and Mod.

It wouldn't hurt, and might help if you could try another hdd.;)

As a PC repairman, I'm sure you know what a bad hdd can do.

Paul

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts