Help with Windows Experience Index

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

zero0ptix

Everytime when I try to run the Windows Experience Index, it gets to Windows Media Assessment and then my monitor turns blank and the light keeps blinking. I can't do anything besides restart the computer. I have updated everything from my video card to my BIOS, yet it still does this. I have all the codecs from K-Lite Codec Pack. For some strange reason it does the same thing when I run any of the Orange Box games, but other games like WoW, The Sims 2, Kane and Lynch run flawlessly. It even does this sometimes when I watch any videos in Internet Explorer besides flash-based players. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Specs:
Intel Pentium 4 @ 3.0GHz
3GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT (Catalyst Version 8.2)
Windows Vista

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online