Help with Windows Media Player Error message C00D10DA & 8004021C

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Codedecrypter

Hi everyone.

I hope someone here has the answer to this problem.

I'm trying to create a custom made CD as a Christmas gift for friends and family this year.

I've tried to burn a song on a Memorex audio CD disk
but I get the error message C00D10DA while
using Windows Media Player.

It's suggestions to fix the problem is to clean the disc and verify that it is not damaged, select a slower recording speed for the CD burner and quit other programs. I've done all this and nothing has worked.

When I click on the technical details it tells me
"This error might have been trigged by an error in another program or component of Windows. The following information describes the original error.
Original Error code 8004021C
Original Error Message
Current pin connection is not using IMemInputPin transport.

I dont even know what that means.

Does anyone know the solution to this problem so I can copy this song to a CD?

I've done this many times before and never had this problem.

Happy Holidays to all

Sterling
myspace.com/codedecrypter

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online