Help with windows reg code

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mikey24848

my big problem is that i lost my windows reg code for my windows 98 se disk. i would get it off my computer but the computer i originally had it on does not exist anymore. is there a master code? or am i just S.O.L???

please help
mikey

You might be able to get some support from Microsoft for the problem, but there is no "master code" we can give or provide any workarounds since there are legal issues involved.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online