HELP with Windows XP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wcf59

I have two issues right now with my Windows XP Home Version:

1. When I sign on and periodically I get a message from my Windows Installer that says "Please wait while Windows configures HPIZ350" it goes through some loading. Then I get and error message "Internal Error 2908 E99CFA76-6332-4806-9A97988DE-8T3F776". I also get a message in a window labeled "ERROR" the message says "Unexpected Error; Quitting" This also comes up when I sign onto Windows

2. My computer has several slots to read memory cards. Currently none of them are working. They don't show up when I check through My Computer either. Any idea how to re-install them?

I would say that this is an issue with Hewlett Packard. Have you recently installed a HP product? You might try "Last Known Good Configuration" option. Begin tapping F8 at bootup and select LKGC and then Enter.

What I can gather from doing a google on HPIZ350, it is a driver instalation or update problem that has to be addressed with HP.

wcf59 said:
I have two issues right now with my Windows XP Home Version:

1. When I sign on and periodically I get a message from my Windows Installer that says "Please wait while Windows configures HPIZ350" it goes through some loading. Then I get and error message "Internal Error 2908 E99CFA76-6332-4806-9A97988DE-8T3F776". I also get a message in a window labeled "ERROR" the message says "Unexpected Error; Quitting" This also comes up when I sign onto Windows

2. My computer has several slots to read memory cards. Currently none of them are working. They don't show up when I check through My Computer either. Any idea how to re-install them?
Most likely the two issues are related. Windows might be telling you that it doesn't have a driver for the memory card slots - I would check on the HP website for the right drivers. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online