1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

[Help] Would this fit the case?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by v1ral, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. v1ral

v1ral Thread Starter

I plan to get an Asus M4A89GTD PRO, GALAXY GAMING CASE (ATX FORM FACTOR), Coolermaster N620 Series.

Would that fit the GALAXY GAMING CASE?

2. v1ral

v1ral Thread Starter

Bump anyone?

3. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    If you are expecting answers in under a half hour, you have come to the wrong place. We are all volunteers here helping each other when we have the time and information to do so. It may take a while for someone familiar with your hardware to come across your post.

4. v1ral

v1ral Thread Starter

Sorry then. I guess I didnt wait ;/

5. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Do you have a link to this Galaxy case? Does it come with a power supply? If it does and its a cheap brand then you would be much better off buying a separate power supply from a quality manufacturer.

The generic answer is if its an ATX case then any ATX or micro-ATX motherboard should fit into it.

If its this case: http://www.dlrcomputers.co.uk/galaxy-iii-black-gaming-case-window450wpsu-bubble-lights-i53.html
    Look elsewhere, I've used it and its junk and so is any power supply that comes with it.
    Try a CoolerMaster case or another brand.

6. v1ral

v1ral Thread Starter

Yeah its that. I dont need an advance one since im not OC'ing it. The N620 CPU cooler would fit in there?

7. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Advanced what? The power supply is simply junk, it has the potential to fail and destroy all the components in the computer, if you are fine with replacing components because they fail due a junk power supply or system stability is not important then....

The case itself is poorly built, its flimsy and finished poorly.

The cooler will likely work, you need to make sure it will fit the motherboard, not so much the case, and not be obstructed by any components on the motherboard - check the CoolerMaster site for any compatibility info.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/913626

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice