Help xp issue??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

incognito11967

Ok I had a new pc delivered today It came with no operating system installed I installed XP pro and now have a sort of weird problem going on its a little difficult to explain but I will try to describe it as best as I can. When trying to scroll down any page the page sort of lags and refreshes itself every few seconds. Instead of scrolling top to bottom it scrolls and refreshes just a little bit further down the page Its very annoying and impossible to work with I have tried 3 different monitors in case there was a problem there but it is still the same my pc specs are below
SATA, 16X PCI-Express & 256MB nVidia Geforce 6100 Graphics
Chip Type: AMD Sempron Processor Speed: 3.3 GHz
Memory (RAM): 1 GB Hard Drive Capacity: 80 GB
Brand: PALICOMP Primary Drive: DVD+/-RW
Any help for this technophobe:confused: would be gratefully accepted :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online