Help???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

FaithD

My name is Faith and I need some help. I am in need of a basic model computer. I have an exter hardrive to store extras of 500g but my current computer is blue screening on a regular basis. I have been dealing with this for almost a year now and am ready to just replace it. I recently found two deals. What do you recommend?

Acer 21.5 LED Moniter built in specks E-450
AMD E series Dual Core
4GB Memory
1TB Hard drive
DVD RW
Window 7 Home
Multi in 1 Card Reader
Office Starter

HP 18.5 Monitor
AMD Dual Core E-300
3GB Ram
500 GB Hard drive
AMD Radasn HD 6310 graphics
DVD/CD burner

I need to make a choice today.
I have had both name brands and neither one was fantastic but this was years ago.
Thanks for you help!
Faith

Ent

Trusted Advisor
First Name
Josiah
Jparrish123's answer is hard to argue with. If you can afford to spend that much on your new machine, the Acer is absolutely the better model.

That's not to suggest that there's anything wrong with the HP. Indeed those specs would be sufficient for most people's computing needs, so if you don't need the extra power then just save on the price tag. That's a call that no-one here can make without knowing what you'd use the machine for.

FaithD

Thank you!!! I got the Acer. For now, I am just using this desk top for basic office work. Reports, canning, faxing, email, networking, itunes, downloading camera files and then transferring them to my external hard drive. No Photoshop or photo editing on this computer. Thanks for the tips!
Smiles,
Faith

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts