Help!!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

krazeecrw

I have a Delkin Devices Reader-14 and am having some difficulties with the installation. I have Microsoft Word 2002 on the system and when I go to install the program my system asks right away to install Word Convertor. I clicked okay and inserted my Word disk. The software for the reader would get installed, but does not work right in the system. I tried uninstalling and keep getting a syntax error that it is unreadable in the system! How can I get this program uninstalled? Any ideas why this error would come up????? Please help!:confused:

krazeecrw

Also, the error message I get when I try to uninstall the program for the reader is:

"Error extracting support files; the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect"

I hope someone can help me uninstall this thing!

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I'd suggest visiting them directly at Delkin and downloading the latest drivers, since that's what they suggest on their website.

krazeecrw

I have contacted them and tried to download the latest drivers but they have never heard of that error message before.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online