***help***

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

stone66

Ok im in internet Explorer i cannot save a GIF as a GIF only bmp what is wrong ...

Oh well, so much for the easy solution.:confused:

Hold down Ctrl and click refresh (or F5). Try it again.

If that doesn't make it work right, rightclick the image and copy the url from properties, paste it into a new window address bar. Sometimes it'll reload correctly in a window by itself.

If that doesn't work, go to temp internet files and open it from there instead of on the page.

Or save it as a bmp and convert it to jpg or gif later with IrfanView or some other image software. That's what I sometimes have to do.

I found this in my favorites, the MS fix(?):

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q260650

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit:
P.S. IrfanView fans... new website design and new version 3.80 released with lots of new features. :cool:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online