1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

help

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by kcoffee11, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kcoffee11

kcoffee11 Thread Starter

I have a toshiba laptop model satellite l505D-s5965 what i did was when Iwas doing a factory reset I pushed the shut off button .now all a get is a blue box that comes up wanting a password i have tried every one i can think of . don;t know what to do ..thank kcoffee11

2. donetao

donetao Banned

What method were you using to restore back to factory?? Have you tried the same method again.
    You could remove the power. Pull the battery and hold down the power button for 30 seconds. Then connect the power and try the power on button!! You may have corrupted the back to factory partition????

3. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    Toshiba Satellite L505D-S5965 (PSLM0U-00F002)

It originally came with Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 32-bit.

If its built-in factory restore partition is corrupted and you live in the U.S.A., you can purchase the factory restore disc kit for it from here.

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1148017

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice