HELP!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Fonyman07

When I turn on my computer it turns off after 3 seconds and then turns on again and repeats itself. HOW DO I FIX

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
It's more than likely a hardware-related issue. I would recommend ensuring the PC is electrically safe, and then re-seating the RAM DIMMs and checking all the cables are secure. It's possible there's an issue with the power supply unit or the motherboard itself, but try these two options for starters. If they don't work, we can look at other options.

I had that happen on a desktop and found the 24 pin connector from the power supply wasn't making good contact to the mother board.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online