1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HELP

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ayycecil, Jan 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ayycecil

ayycecil Thread Starter

So i just built this pc and when i turned it on there was no video signal. everything in the computer was running and the graphics card was turned on. I waited a little bit with the computer turned on and it finally popped up on the screen that it failed to configure windows and it was reverting. after an hour or 2 of it doing that it finally worked. i did a factory reset on the hard drive because it was pretty old and i accidentally took the power supply cable out of the outlet and it now won’t turn on anymore. does anyone know what i should do now?

2. asusgpw2007v

asusgpw2007v

Reset Bios on motherboard make sure the fans on the graphics card are spinning.
    Make sure all ports are in the right holes.
    If you have Nvida download geforce experience if you have AMD download auto detect? Just a few things I did when it did it to me awhile ago. Try one of them.

3. ayycecil

ayycecil Thread Starter

i can’t do anything because there is no signal going to the moniter. we tried a different graphics card and it did the same thing.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1221333

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice