Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

marysunshine

I am having trouble with the kernel32.dll, and my computer will not close down, and I have to turn everything off and start all over. I have Windows 98. When I go in to my computer and click on anything in there, I get some kind of library dll notice. Can any one help me :confused: Thanks

The message I receive is cannot find the file 'c:\windows(rundll32.exe (or one of its components) make sure the path and filenames are correct and that all required libraries are available. Thanks again

Hi do you know the exact kernel32 error message you're getting? If not write it down and post it as it might be something that can be easily fixed.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online