help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dr.danno

I am looking for ideas for a program that I am trying to build. I need to have two pictures, one blurred and one clear. The blurred picture will cover the clear picture so it appears blurred. I need the mouse to appear as a sight glass so when the user moves the mouse over the blurred picture the clear version will appear in the sight glass. I am a college student trying to build this for a class. Any ideas? I have some knowledge of visual basic and html.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online