Help...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

shadodude

Ok, i have windows xp sp 2.
I downloaded 2 games, and when i click to install them, the system just freezes. The only thing i can do is click on start, and when i try to click on my desktop, nothing happens. These files are over 100mbs, and i had this problem before. Is there a way to fix it? Also, i dont htink its a virus, because i've been running scans every nigt with spybot, spysweeper, Symantec Antivirs, and Adaware.
So, can u help?

o.0

were the games free or did you download them illegally? We can't help if you did.

saltydawgs

Account Closed
i know the answer, you downloaded them....ill bet you 1$ that what you downloaded is not the game itself.

saltydawgs

Account Closed
oh whoops, i didnt see the link before i posted...
well i have never heard of this game before, and i dont want to take the risk of dl it, so im sorry but i cannothelp

saltydawgs

Account Closed
i looked at the QnA section, and it looks about 1200 people are having the same problem, doesnt look like a very reliable (BETA) game

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online