1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Mykieboy, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mykieboy

Mykieboy Thread Starter

Any help would be really appreciated as I am still VERY new to this whole thing.

I have an ipod mini, and over the weekend, I wanted to sign on at my brothers house and download some more i-tunes. I downloaded i-tunes from the Apple web site for my brothers pc, connected my ipod, and then it asked do I want to replace the songs on the ipod with the ones in the currently library. I said no, and it came up with all the music on my ipod, but it was all greyed out. so I unplugged my ipod and when it asked me again, I said yes (idiot!!!) and it wiped out all the music I had on it. No worries, for it was backed up on my work pc.

So what I did was I purchased about 30 songs, created new play lists, sorted everything out and that was that. When I got in to work today, plugged my ipod in to my work pc (which is the one I usually do all my downloads on) and now I don't know how to update my ipod with all the songs saved in my library as I don't want to replace the songs that are on the ipod already, I just want to add to them.

Any ideas? :confused:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/430636

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice