1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

help

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by tonedog12, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonedog12

tonedog12 Thread Starter

i have 2 PC's which both run on XP. PC1 is connected the the internet via broadband. PC1 and PC2 are both connected to each other via a usb crossover cable. i can play MP games on both PC's usin LAN no probs.

me and my mate fancy playin some online games using both PC's. so can PC2 connect to the net using PC1's broadband connection via the LAN connection? im told the easiest way is to use a router but thats not an option right now. ive also been told theres another way to do it by usin PC1 as a gateway.

anyone know how?

thanks in advance

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/431939

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice