help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kzpl14

I have sub 7 and im not going to use it in a bad way i just want to learn how to do stuff on it but i have to extract the files and i get a problem like this

[I have edited this post to remove malware files posted= Byteman]
If anybody knows why it does that could u help me i dont know why that happens.

thanks

I can't see anyone here offering help with that, whatever your intentions.

I'm sure there are sub7 forums, correct me if I am wrong. I hope you are not going to try anything the rest of us wouldn't do.

kzpl14

no im not going to try to crack into someones computer ok like i said i just want to learn how to operate it because it looks intresting if i would want to play around with it i would do it on my old comp not on someones. well thanks ill look for some sub7 forums

Byteman

Gone but Never Forgotten
Closing this thread, Sub 7 is a trojan, hacking tool....against forum rules!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online