Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Blonde Sumo

Ok well heres the problem,
i was just on my computer when a little box in the bottom right hand corner said "please install updates" so i clicked it and it installed. It said you must restart the computer so i did.
So it went to my login and i tried to log in and it said "This copy of windows must be activated with Microsoft before you can log on. Do you want to activate windows now? Yes/No"
if i click no it simply just wont let me log in and when i click yes it brings me to a blue box
and the header says "Activate Windows" and it looks like the box needs to load but it never loads so i cant do anything now and i need my computer to work soon.
Any Suggestions?:confused:

JustJudy

Judy
If you can get in through safemode I would do a system restore and go back to before the problem started.
To get to system restore after logging in to safemode, Go to Start, all programs, accessories, system tools, System restore.
Good luck!

Blonde Sumo

when i go in on safe mode it says cannot do system restore because system restore is turned

JustJudy

Judy
To turn on system restore:
Go into control panel, double click system, click on the system restore tab, uncheck turn off system restore, then click apply.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts