1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by langfoman, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. langfoman

langfoman Thread Starter

when my computer is starting it ges like regualr through the bios menu thingy but then it stands that it cant read the floppy diskette F1-continue F2 run setup utility. if i press the continue button the screen gets black and if i go to setup (F2) then itcomes to the blue sbios screen. i have moved the floppy diskette and theIDE hardrive longer down on the list over wich boot sequens im gonna run wich it stands (not present) on and USB CD ROM drive as the first option and SATA drive as the second but nothing really hapends and it stands the same as i restart that the it cant read the floppy diskette.
    im not sure if t is the floppy diskette wich is the problem but if you can guide me to suggestions, my computer is medium good (a little old) so take this in consideration
    i also checked the cables to the floppy disc and as i could see nothing was wrong

plz give me explanation and help in a "beginner understandable way" because im not that good whit the computer.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/701303

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice