1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by mommyleo, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mommyleo

mommyleo Thread Starter

HELLO? I HAVE A PROBLEM, MAYBE SOMEONE CAN PLEASE HELP. MY SYSTEM RESTORE IS NOT WORKING, AND I RALLY NEED MY COMPUTER TO WORK FASTER. I KNOW THERE ARE SOME KEYS TO PRESS AS SOON AS THE COMPUTER TURNS ON SWO THAST I CAN RESTORE IT TO THE ORIGINAL WAY IT WAS WHEN I FIRST BOUGHT IT. IF ANY ONE KNOWS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I DONT REMEMBER IF IS ESC +F1 OR F8 PLEASE HELP. THANKS:confused:

2. crazlunatic

crazlunatic

The System Restore service might not be on. Go check to see if it's on. (Haven't looked into services for a long time now, might be called Shadow copy or something, check out the definition they include.)

3. Antiapplekid

Antiapplekid

For Vista Control Center> Back-up and restore center

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!