Help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Evil_Boy

Hi Everyone...

i got big problem 3 months ago...that i can't install any big files :S (Games 2GB+Programs 2GB+) it couldn't install...and i dunno why i didn't have this problem before

i change my power supply and data cable of hard disk and i even changed my hard disk and i try to run with one RAM (i have 2 slots of ram i try to run with 1 slot only) (2GB+2GB)

and this is some pictures of my problem

Note* all this games work on my friends Computers

i have downloaded before run of this game those programs:
Direct X Latest Version
Games for Windows
Microsoft C+++

and this is my system info:
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate , 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU E3300 @ 2.50GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3324 Mb
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series , 512 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 74898 MB, Free - 57249 MB; D: Total - 199999 MB, Free - 160455 MB; E: Total - 201938 MB, Free - 192741 MB;
Motherboard: Intel Corporation, DG31PR, AAE60855-306, MCPR02800013
Antivirus: None

i wish my post is good enough to describe my problem any more info required just post it

and thanks for all and for this cool site..

Evil_Boy

From The Internet ...But i give it to my friend and it is work fine on his Computer...Note* My Friend Computer Has Low Performance Then Me

1002richards

Retired Trusted Advisor
Are these copies of games and Microsoft Office that you've paid for?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts