1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Phones & Handheld Devices' started by PurpleStar651, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PurpleStar651

PurpleStar651 Thread Starter

I imported some videos from my mobile phone to my computer. When attempting to play them, only the image of the videos are availible, not the sound. What happened? How do I fix it? HELP! :( :confused: :eek:

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    Hi PurpleStar651, and welcome to TSG.

There is no guarantee that I'll have an answer but do ya think it might help us to help you if you let us know the following details ...

* Brand and model number of the phone.

* Does the video with sound play correctly on the phone itself?

* What specific software, if any, that you used to import the file to your computer.

* The file type (file name extension) of the imported video.

* The operating system running on your computer

* The name and version number of the player software on the computer that is playing the video without the sound.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/971234

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice