Help!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

brandonragoo

hey i got a problem anytime i start my computer when its finish loading it works but it always displays a message saying Run DLL Error in c/windows/system32/nvsvc64.dll Missing entry nvstartup anyone knows how to fix this issue?:eek: or wait my operating system is a windows 7 proffessional 64 bit

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
nvsvc64.dll is part of your NVIDIA display driver. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

brandonragoo

hey thanks 4 your advice but somehow when i upgraded my computer minutes ago before i got your reply the error dident appear anymore but i got a next problem!!! when i try installing a driver for my old webcam (Ezonics EZ-305 UVT8532) before it cud finish install it says DLL loading failed ?? could u help mi :(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts