1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help!!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by brandonragoo, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. brandonragoo

brandonragoo Thread Starter

hey i got a problem anytime i start my computer when its finish loading it works but it always displays a message saying Run DLL Error in c/windows/system32/nvsvc64.dll Missing entry nvstartup anyone knows how to fix this issue?:eek: or wait my operating system is a windows 7 proffessional 64 bit

2. Phantom010

Phantom010 Trusted Advisor

nvsvc64.dll is part of your NVIDIA display driver. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

3. brandonragoo

hey thanks 4 your advice but somehow when i upgraded my computer minutes ago before i got your reply the error dident appear anymore but i got a next problem!!! when i try installing a driver for my old webcam (Ezonics EZ-305 UVT8532) before it cud finish install it says DLL loading failed ?? could u help mi :(

4. Phantom010

Phantom010 Trusted Advisor

What DLL?

5. brandonragoo

yeh sats what it says Error DLL loading failed any idea what to do:eek:

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/974226

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice