1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Helppppp!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by jaeyon, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jaeyon

jaeyon Thread Starter

im having serious problems with my cookies. i have all cookies set to accept (including session cookies). the problem is im trying to access a website however, once logged in, i get logged out when i try to access other parts of said website.

i have tried using ie6, ie7, firefox, and also opera to access this site and i get the problem on all of them (all with cookies enabled).

i think the problem is that the sessions cookie is set to expire at 1970-01-01 at 11:00. i have searched the internet a thousand times over however i cannot find a fix for it.

i am running windows xp sp2.

please help as the website is needed for uni.

thanks in advanced

2. jaeyon

jaeyon Thread Starter

anybody?

3. techdawg667

techdawg667

try clearing your browser's cache AND cookies. then post again if the problem persists.

4. jaeyon

jaeyon Thread Starter

yup done that but still getting the same problem.

weird thing is that the site works fine for my 2 friends (on their accounts).

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/698883

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice