Hercules TV Card

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bray:way

Hey There!
A Few Years Back (Aprox 2004)
My Father Purchased A TV Card for our (What then was) Windows XP Computer, It worked fine, then we upgraded to Windows Vista Ultimate
and Since then i haven't been able to find any Drivers for it, would any of you out there know of any place to find any? I have Checked the Hercules website and it says that they don;t even have any t.v cards at all.
Any help at all would be appreciated!

Vista has been searching for drivers and what i forgot to say is that when it was searching it told me that it was a multimedia video video controller and there was also a multimedia controller, windows found nothing for the video controller but for the multimedia controller it told be that it was a DVB-T(A771) and that is is incompatable with vista, i do't really believe this because my Wireless card did the same but i was able to find 3rd party drivers for it.

And Another thing that i thought of if you don;t think that i will be able to get this to work would you please be able to suggest a New TV Tuner that would be vista Media center compatible?
thank you in advance and God bless you

bray:way

Thankyou for your reply,
i have since been able to get it working i found some drivers and windows vsita seems to accept them thankyou for your reply anyway!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online