1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Here's A Surprise --- IE 5.5 Problems :P

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Wet Chicken, Feb 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. rebound.K-357

rebound.K-357

LMAO you lil neener head!!! As I was reading the part where you said "strange noises" I got this visual of Pandora's Box, except a bunch of FAQ's were flying out of it instead of evil.... lolol!

As for Millenium Edition, welp, I used to just not like it but now I hate it.

Keep in mind that since you did a restore, the settings under the Advanced tab for Internet Options are back to the way they were before. Go in and uncheck "Use Fortezza" and make sure the others are all checked (PCT, SSL, etc. all of them) and reboot.

So.. when you going back to Win 98? [​IMG]

2. Wet Chicken

Wet Chicken Thread Starter

He He He. I could imagine the little wheels inside of your head going "What would cause that? Why would it smoke? Did I just ruin his computer? OH NO!!!"

I've got a copy of Win 2K in front of me but I need to buy a new sound card before I switch over. I might just wait until I can revamp the hard disk and 1 gig processor and then i'll have a new computer. But that won't be until spring/summer at best.

3. rebound.K-357

rebound.K-357

Ohhhh boy... 2000 huh? Well, at least I haven't heard of that many problems with it. Good luck on the install and new sound configuration.

4. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/31533

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice