1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hewlett Packard 810C Eats Paper

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by lonesome_wolf2000, Dec 23, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lonesome_wolf2000

lonesome_wolf2000 Thread Starter

I have an HP 810C Deskjet Printer, I have installed the drivers properly into windows and the computer picks up the printer just fine. The only problem is that everytime it prints, it eats the paper. The printer sucks the paper in and then gets stuck inside. It does this everytime. What should I do?

2. Paul Nagel

Paul Nagel

Look for something like a paper clip, piece of paper or card board or something like it in the rollers. If you cant find anything, remove the ink carts and turn it upside down and gently shake it. If nothing helps and if its new, make them replace it.

3. LarryCore

LarryCore

When you are looking, remember that a VERY small piece of paper can cause this kind of problem. So, don't give up too quickly.

------------------
    Get free stuff and help out a poor computer tech:
    LarryCore begs for money

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!