Hexstar was right, you guys are a bunch of tits to youngsters

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PCG342

Banned
Huh. I don't know whether to be honored or irritated. I'm leaning toward the latter.
Oh, and for the record... that guy=not me.

Good evening .

. calm down lol and have some chocolate :p
We are not so bad once you get to know us :D

O

ODIN 0ERO

yes...have a chocolate....:p :p :D

miss chocolaty will hand them to you personaly.:) :D

the youngster here would have to be teengeekgirl......i can't speak for her, but she seems well respected and to enjoy this place.....

it goes to the individual PCG.....always

PCG342 said:
Uh. Didn't quite catch that last line, sorry.
no prob....it's what i addressed in the PMs we exchanged a while ago....this place is what you make of it.....it is a garbage in, garbage out relationship....

you bring in garbage, you will get it back.....

imo, you are too smart not to understand this....

the reference to teengeekgirl, who seems to enjoy your humor, was only to point out that you are not the youngster here....

and remind you that it's you who keep bringing up age as some kind of justification for your attitude, PCG.

as i said in the thread i closed....i ain't buying it....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online