Hey Firefox users . . .

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bluefish6065

I accidently removed a tab in Firefox that contained an RSS reader. (I could click on the tab and a drop down menu would appear with all the RSS headlines.)

Does anyone know which reader this could have been and if so where I can find it?

Some of the other readers I've installed split my browser and show me the headlines but the other/Tab-type version I prefer a whole lot more.

Any help would be appreciated.

bluefish

Firefox has a built-in RSS reader. Its an orange icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
You click it and choose Subscribe. The feed wll show up as a folder of Bookmarks, with an option to "Open In Tabs", bringing up each link a different Tab.

Is this what you were looking for?

bluefish6065

The built-in reader was what I was looking for and thanks to you guys I have it back in place where it belongs.

Thanks again,
Bluefish

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online