Hey, I Am Gettin A Lot Of Lag In My Battlefield 2 Game

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AmPdolls

hey guys, thanx for helping me out the last time anyway

i have noticed that i am gettin a lot of lag lately when playing online and i looked at my ping and its at around 400 and i have noticed most others are at like 100 how do i lower mine to that number??? i think it wud make my gameplay a lot better

wb

Either a faster internet connection... or if you're on a router and other people are on the internet, tell the other people to tone down the bandwidth usage.

AmPdolls

lol i have a brodband router and its reli fast,

and then the game crashes sometimes?? any reason for that i have downloaded the 1.41 patch and it seemed to work fine for a couple of day and now it has started again??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online