Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Maxx...More Tutorials Please!

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  angelize56 
#1 ·
Maxx: Ok you've unleashed the cloning tool on us....now how about helping others learn to resize, recolor and blend easier. :) I love the cloning tool...it's opened up a whole new world for me! :D Thanks again! Take care. angel :)

#2 ·
???? marlene, maybe there are others here who are confused by your post. If this "cloning" tool is so awesome, share it and at least out a link into the post you are referring to!!

I refuse to search for it!;):D

G
#3 ·
Hi angel :)

I have a few ideas for more tutorials and will get on em' just as soon as I find some time to work on them. :rolleyes: ;) :D

I plan to do one for making custom wallpaper, website logo/banners and some other things, including a free-hand coloring exercise (tougher). Also a more in-depth one on how to make these face transfers, that everyone is having fun with, look as real as possible. ;)

Glad you are enjoying the cloning tool. I find it to be the best way to do photo combinations. I plan a little test for you ladies and gents a little later to see how you are coming along.....LOL :D

#4 ·
Hi Randy: Here Is the link to Maxx's tutorial! :D I love the cloning tool! Now I'll have to use your pic next! :p :D

Maxx: Thanks! Yes....LAN needs a tutorial on dimensions and coloring! :p See the Mill! :D I need one on blending edges. I've just been using the eyedropper to fill in the background color around the edges to try to match it. :)

Take care. angel :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.