1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hey!! Where Windows 2003 forum?!

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by mhadi, Sep 11, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. mhadi

mhadi Thread Starter

Hi,
    Where Should I post Windows 2003 Questions?
    mhadi

2. zmaster

zmaster

Is that a windows 2003 server question? There is no such thing as "windows 2003" from my experience unless your referring to windows XP. In which case you should probably post here.

3. mhadi

mhadi Thread Starter

Ahem!! Windows SERVER 2003

mhadi

4. glory_ninja

glory_ninja

theres no such thing as windows 2003. i think. mabey your talking about xp. ?????????

5. zmaster

zmaster

well whats the problem with your windows server 2003? now that you've started the thread you might as well keep it going

6. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    There is a Windows 2003 Server that exists, guys. But, it seems pretty obvious to me that anyone who would have that would realize it fits more with NT/2000 than the 95/98 forum... depending on the question, it might fit in Networking, too.

7. mhadi

mhadi Thread Starter

Hi,
    Tech Guy I initially posted in NT/2000 forum!!!

8. mhadi

mhadi Thread Starter

Hi,
    Well my Question is of regaurding Active Directory and Security policies
    I cant Join printer que which is attached to a computer outside of the domain i.e member of some workgroup
    saying "Your security policies restrict you to join his printing que contact your system administrator"

now what do I have to modify in Active directory to have it work?

waiting for serious and helping replies
    mhadi

9. hewee

hewee

Your get more help posting up in the NT/2000 forum because more people look there and so more will see your post.

10. rancelan

rancelan

hi guys, you can find windows 2003 server forum any where.

I thought this were a 2003 server forum here, oh GOD, I need to find some free partition manager for my server system, easeus product is beyond my budget

11. hewee

hewee

Post here in the Windows NT/2000/XP forum.

12. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    I guess we should rename that... but "Windows NT/2000/2003/XP" looks so ugly. Maybe we should split XP into it's own forum? Hmm... and then we're going to be adding Windows 7 before too long! (Maybe that can join with Vista?)

13. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/272683

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice