1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hi All

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by natashap, Apr 26, 2010.

Advertisement
  1. natashap

natashap Thread Starter

Hello to you all. I've joined as i am having problems with my laptop and even though i can solve most problems on most laptops and computers, it does not seem to be the case with my own!!!

2. maceman

maceman

Hi Natashap, nice to meet you :D

3. natashap

natashap Thread Starter

Hi Maceman, i see that your experience is Advanced. Will you be able to help me with a problem i have? I am having problems playing online game. I can login ok, but then when i click on the play now button, it loads a page, but nothing appears on the page!! i contacted customer support for the online game, and they told me various things to do in the hope that it would work. Nothing they suggested worked, and they resolved that my flashplayer was the problem. Can you help?

4. SIR****TMG

SIR****TMG

Welcome

5. PCcruncher

PCcruncher

Hi, welcome to TSG!

6. Polaris2KX

Polaris2KX

Hello natashap. Welcome to TSG! :)

7. Callum_Dawson

Callum_Dawson

Hello, natashap, welcome to Tech Support Guy.

8. Mr. Newton

Mr. Newton

First Name:
    Terry
    Hello and welcome to TSG. :)

9. madisonn

madisonn

Hello and Welcome to the forum. Here you can share and learn more about computer support.

Thanks,
    James

10. maceman

maceman

Hi Natashap, sorry about delay,
    You may have solved your problem already by installing/re-installing the Flash Player.
    One other thing came to my mind is that if you're using an other browser than Internet Explorer (or Firefox) it may not work. It happens sometimes with Chrome.
    If you're using IE, you could check "Internet Options" "Security" and "Privacy" tabs they may be too tight. You'll find them from "Tools"

Hope you can fix it :D

11. wordsmith

wordsmith

Welcome

12. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/919354

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice