Hi All

natashap

Hello to you all. I've joined as i am having problems with my laptop and even though i can solve most problems on most laptops and computers, it does not seem to be the case with my own!!!

natashap

Hi Maceman, i see that your experience is Advanced. Will you be able to help me with a problem i have? I am having problems playing online game. I can login ok, but then when i click on the play now button, it loads a page, but nothing appears on the page!! i contacted customer support for the online game, and they told me various things to do in the hope that it would work. Nothing they suggested worked, and they resolved that my flashplayer was the problem. Can you help?

[FONT=&quot]Hello and Welcome to the forum. Here you can share and learn more about computer support.

Thanks,
James

[/FONT]

Hi Natashap, sorry about delay,
You may have solved your problem already by installing/re-installing the Flash Player.
One other thing came to my mind is that if you're using an other browser than Internet Explorer (or Firefox) it may not work. It happens sometimes with Chrome.
If you're using IE, you could check "Internet Options" "Security" and "Privacy" tabs they may be too tight. You'll find them from "Tools"

Hope you can fix it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online