1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hi =D

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by BillGates, Oct 9, 2008.

Advertisement
  1. BillGates

BillGates Thread Starter

Hello, i am BillGates, not the real one of course =P, anyway, i like solving computer problems, weather it be malware, spyware, viruses, or just general issues, is there a way i could become a member that can help other people? Like a training course or a certification or something? I'd really like to help. I'm not an expert at solving malware issues, but i can solve most, and i'd like to learn more and at the same time help people! So can someone please point me in the right direction, i'd appreacite it!

2. dannyn

dannyn

Hello there Bill.
    Nice of you to stop by.:p
    Just start posting in anyway you know how to help.
    Post in the sections that you are good at.
    A rule of thumb, if you are not sure, this site is a good place to ask.
    The people here are all very nice, and we look forward to welcoming you to the community.
    Have at it, post in something that you know the answer to, that's all there is to it.
    Have a nice night :)

3. Specsnow

Specsnow

Hi there,

Actually, there is no "training" here. Any member can help any other members with their issues. If you find a post you think you can help with, just reply to it. Your rank goes up with the amount of posts you reply to, and the number of people you help.

4. SIR****TMG

SIR****TMG

Welcome

5. LauraMJ

LauraMJ Administrator

If you'd like to get certified to do malware removal here, please contact "Cookiegal" via her profile to find out how. :)

Welcome.

6. windgod14

windgod14

welcome

7. Woodham

Woodham

Ready for initiation? Dibs on the paddle!:D welcome

8. PCcruncher

PCcruncher

HI, Welcome to TSG!

9. wordsmith

wordsmith

Welcome

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/757734

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice