Hi Everyone!

FireCrotch

Hi! Just thought I would take a minute to join and introduce myself, since I've found a few helpful postings here lately. I recently started a job as a computer tech, and I've always liked helping people with their computer problems, so I hope that I can occasionally be of some help around here. I'm in school studying networking and security and all of that. I have experience with networks (both large and small), as well as experience with Linux and other Unix-like OS's (mainly Debian-based distros). I use Kubuntu on a daily basis, as well as Windows Vista and Windows Server 2003. A lot of my experience comes from just tinkering around with my own computers. I'm not really an expert in any one particular area, however I know a little bit about a lot of things. Anyways, I'm rambling, so I'll shut up now. LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online