hi guys sorry...didnt know where to turn to...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PK-her0

hi guys i know this is not really the place for this...

but i love the community here...and always turn here when i have tech issues..this isnt much different.TSG has always provided me with answers and security...in short...
I love you guys!!!

heres my situation:

I paid a deposit for a commercial premises,hoping to open a computer shop in a town in the Republic Of Ireland a month ago. I was told a specific price and agreed to a 6 month term,and paid it within a few days. Then a week passed and no lease. I phoned the agent and was told that there is a problem with solicitors and that the lease was being put together. then i was phoned today (nearly a month after the day the shop should have been open) and bluntly told that someone else is taking the premises at a higher price, and for a four year period.He then told me to come collect my deposit in the morning.
have i got a leg to stand on?

if there are any tech guys out there with some law experience...please answer
i tried some legal sites who want me to pay...before any answer was given

thought i would check with you guys first...

as always...thanks
PK

Im not into law. Collect your deposit and let it be a learning lesson.There must be other places to rent? If so before you put any money up front have everything in writing. Bood luck to you in the future

PK-her0

there are other places to rent...not as well located and the shop layout was perfect...
and so was the price...

thanks for your input frank

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online