hi. im having trouble after a virus

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

skully1045

on thursday january 10 my computer got the money pak virus. i was able to take it off by restoring my computer to a time before the virus. but now my internet explore wont open and when i click it lights up but then it fades off. i just downloaded google chrome and mozilla firefox to my computer and same thing happens it lights up for a few seconds then stops being lit up. no window is opening what do i do now? please i dont understand what to do. the only thing opens on to the web outside of safemode is my skype account. why?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online