Hi im HNX

HNX

Yo dudes so yeah my name is HNX and i wanted to know is there anyone here that has an account on BWtorrentS????? if so please help me with getting an account:d or message me back so we could set a deal :d

thanks in advance,
HNX

HNX

HNX is my name Lol and the x is for the first letter of my best friend's name

Don't have an account but I welcome you to TSG. Someone is sure to have account around here.;)

HNX

aight ok guys and thanks anyway Loll

Regards,
HNX

Don't have an account either, just want to welcome you to TSG. Stick around and join us in the game threads, or maybe some hot discussion is more your cup of tea, whatever, we'd love to see you around.

welcome to TSG HNX
I googled it ... is BWtorrentS a P2P app ? all the info I could find about it said it was

I have never had a p2p so thanks for the info Darquemist...I would have spoke up if I had known.

DarqueMist said:
welcome to TSG HNX
I googled it ... is BWtorrentS a P2P app ? all the info I could find about it said it was
I believe it is. DM. Nothing I'd want to get involved with. (n)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online