Hi jack this?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DotHQ

I've seen lots of folks post Hi Jack this output. I'm wondering if Hi Jack this is a product of The Tech Guy ..or where it comes from, and how one learns to interpit the output?

Is it all done manually or do you take the input and run it through some analyzing software?

Hijack this as a program you can download for free off google. It shows your main processing files (simple words) and gives you a log you can copy and paste here. Not sure how you read and determine whats wrong with it though.

redoak

Gone but never forgotten
Analyzing and interpreting a "HJT" log is for an expert! I do not know where/how the skills are learned. Perhaps Googling will provide links. Presumably, there are "schools."

Here at TSG only folks with a gold or blue "shield" after their moniker are authorized to interpret Threads involving a "HJT" log.

{redoak}

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts