hi please help me my webcam does not working anymore

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kaxkid

here is the detail about my laptop hp g42-388tx
windows 7 home premium 64 bit
my webcam hp webcam-101(internal webcam)
here's the problem when i want to use my webcam it always says cannot connect to your webcam,try selecting another capture device within settings, or close any applications that may be using this webcam:mad:

kaxkid

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 380 @ 2.53GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 37 Stepping 5
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 1973 Mb
Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470, 512 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 231601 MB, Free - 20433 MB; D: Total - 15580 MB, Free - 1922 MB; F: Total - 229451 MB, Free - 20481 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 1426
Antivirus: PC Cleaner Pro, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Disabled

How long ago did it work? If not long ago, have you tried doing a System Restore to a date and time to when it did work? Also, I see you use PC Cleaner Pro, have you used the Registry cleaner in it?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online